Local Support Groups:
- Mondays, 6:30 PM: Grief Share, Rockdale County–Ward Funeral Home, 699 American Legion Road, Conyers. Call 770-483-7216 for info.
- First and Third Mondays of the Month, 7:00 PM: NAMI Family Support Group (National Alliance of Mental Illness) at Epiphany Lutheran Church, 2375 GA HWY 20, Conyers.
- Third Monday of the Month, 7:00 PM: Disabled Adults and Caregivers Fellowship, Conyers Presbyterian Church, 911 N. Main Street NW, Conyers. Call Ms. Delores McDonald for information, 770-981-8424.
- Wednesdays, 6:30 PM: Caregiver Bible study and Support group, Prospect United Methodist Church, 6752 GA HWY 212, Covington. Email: email@example.com.
- Thursdays, 10:00 AM: Caregiver Support Group for those who care for Alzheimer or Dementia loved ones at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Atlanta, 1911 Cliff Valley Way, Atlanta. Janet Sanders, facilitator.
- Thursday, 6:00 PM: Support group for those with chronic illnesses and their caregivers at Park Avenue Baptist Church, 486 Park Avenue, Atlanta.
- Monthly: Caregiver Support group at Merryvale Assisted Living, 11980 GA HWY 142, Oxford. Call 404-626-4437 for more information.
- How to Care for Your Parents, by Nora Jean Levin
- Caregiving: The Spiritual Journey of Love, Loss, and Renewal, by Beth McLeod
- Spiritual Care: A Guide for Caregivers, By Judith Allen Shelly
- Soul Feast: An Invitation to the Christian Spiritual Life, by Marjorie Thompson
- Passages in Caregiving, by Gail Sheehy
- Little Pieces of Light … Darkness & Personal Growth, by Joyce Rupp, OSM